Combat Mindset Workshop
When: Sunday, 23 July 2023 @ 1.00PM to 4.00PM
An integral part of training in Krav Maga is Combat Mindset. SGS Krav Maga will be hosting an in-house combat mindset workshop.
The Combat Mindset and Mental Conditioning Workshop (MCW) gives participants a deep understanding of mental capacities such as focus, concentration, relaxation, and resilience under stress. KMG developed the course curriculum based on years of training with special forces, police, military and undercover agents and through research into NLP (neurolinguistic programming) and CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy).
The seminar will cover:
- Developing appropriate mental states such as courage and determination, combat mindset, fighting spirit, control aggression, and channeling anger
- Acquire techniques and training methods to control destructive emotions
- Experience sessions with hard physical training as well as still sessions to focus the mind, body, and internal monolog/self-talk
- Overcoming fear and anxiety
- Create mental conditioning to better the fighting response and mental control
- And much more.
The seminar will be conducted by Steven Kratsas (Expert Level 1)
Clothing and Equipment: Please bring all your protective equipment (mouth guard, groin guard etc.)
Book your spot NOW! Limited spots are available. (This will allow more personal attention on the day).
This workshop is suitable for beginners and advanced students alike.
The workshop is FREE for SGS Members on the Unlimited Plan and $25 for all other Members.
SGS Unlimited Pack Members: Use Coupon Code SGSUNLIMITED at checkout to register for free.
SGS All other Memberships: Use Coupon Code SGSMEMBERS for your discount.
Out of stock